"Intimacy" Honeymoon Cook Islands Package
If you have been thinking about, or have already decided on, a honeymoon in the Cook Islands, this perfectly designed “Intimacy” Honeymoon Cook Islands package may be just what you are looking for!
This seven night luxury honeymoon has a number of inclusions to make your holiday perfect and memorable.
When you are celebrating your Honeymoon in the Cook Islands you will leave with the most beautiful memories. You will experience the polynesian culture, local scenery including beautiful tropical flowers, beaches with glamourous white sand and a stunningly clear lagoon perfect for snorkeling and water sports.
Sea Change Villas has only nine very private villas which are hidden away in Titikaveka lagoon which will offer a private and intimate location for you to relax and enjoy your honeymoon in complete tranquility.
The “Intimacy” Honeymoon Cook Island Package includes:
- Seven nights accommodation in your choice of villa with your own private freshwater swimming pool
- VIP private executive car international arrival airport transfer with welcome ei’s
- A bottle of bubbles in your room on arrival
- Welcome breakfast arrival starter package
- Your choice of a Sunset BBQ cooked by your own chef in your villa or dinner on the beach at the renown Vaima Restaurant includlng return transfers
- A "His and Hers" in room relaxation massage
- A 3 day car hire
- Personal orientation about Rarotonga at a time convenient to you with lots of tips about "special spots" to enjoy together
- Complimentary use of kayaks, stand up paddle boards, bikes and snorkelling gear
- Complimentary use of our extensive DVD & CD library
- Daily servicing except Sundays
- Departure airport transfer
$3765 per couple in a Lagoon View Villa with private pool
$4035 per couple in a Lagoon View Executive Villa with private pool
$5595 per couple in a Beachfront Villa with private pool
PLUS enjoy another night absolutely FREE when you stay 01Dec14 and 31Mar15
"We had the best honeymoon, thanks to Sea Change Villas. We stayed in one of the beach front rooms. How beautiful waking up every morning to the spectacular views. We felt spoilt everyday"
Return to Rarotonga Honeymoon PackagesENQUIRE NOW Back to top